Monday, 14 November 2016
Padanlah muka setannn....merempatlah kau!!!
Rafizi disabit mahkamah bersalah http://theunspinners.blogspot.com/2016/11/kenapa-si-tembam-ini-bersalah.html
Menurut Dato Rahman Dahlan ...
*Rafizi Ramli thinks he's above the law – now he's found out he's not*
Statement by Barisan Nasional Strategic Communications Director
14 November 2016
1. Rafizi Ramli has made a career out of slandering opponents without conducting due diligence and in total disregard for the law of the land. This time he deliberately and knowingly broke the law.
2. The police investigated, and the public prosecutor agreed there was a case. Rafizi has been tried and found guilty, which was his aim all along. He wanted to be jailed so that he could present himself as a political martyr.
3. Rafizi was warned repeatedly that he would be breaking the Official Secrets Act if he disclosed any of this report, but he chose to go ahead anyway. No country can operate with people deliberately breaking the law and being allowed to get away with it.
4. Does Rafizi think that he is above the law? That the law applies to his constituents but not to him?
5. He tried a cheap stunt for personal political gain, but he knowingly committed a serious crime in doing so. It is right that he pays the price – and he has only himself to blame.
Dato' Abdul Rahman Dahlan,
Barisan Nasional Strategic Communications Director,
Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department.
Rafizi sengaja mahu dipenjarakan, kata Rahman Dahlan
Dia budak MCKK.
Teringinkan abang supersenior dia.
Mudah-mudahan satu bilik hehehe ...
Rasanya nasib setan ni sama dengan Ezam
Janganlah menyemak nanti nak masuk UMNO. Sana sini Ezam pergi bawa angkara. Masa reformasi bocor rahsia. Kempen 6 kotak.
Ketika Adil dan kemudiannya PKR, dia gaduh dan cemburu pada Azmin.
Konon aktif dalam hal rasuah. Ketika balik UMNO, hentak kaki nakkan jawatan. Makan pun kuat. Bakal ada yang dia mahu bocor dari MOF.