Laporan The Mole pada August 2015 seperti berikut:
KUALA LUMPUR – August 14, 2015: PKR has admitted that former Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim should not have been accused of various improprieties which were used as grounds by the party to remove him from his post last year.
Former PKR secretary-general Datuk Saifuddin Nasution made the admission today in an out-of-court settlement between the party and Khalid.
Saifuddin, on behalf of PKR also issued an apology, admitting that the accusations had tarnished Khalid’s reputation as mentri besar and a businessman.
PKR had at the height of the Selangor leadership crisis distributed several letters to DAP and Pas which contained the allegations against Khalid.
1. Reasonable doubt over the out-of-court debt settlement with Bank Islam amounting to USD18,521,806.13 (RM59.5 million).
2. Transactions involving the Selangor government and Eco World Berhad that was controlled by Tan Sri Rashid Manaff.
3. Water structuring deal with Putrajaya that was believed to have caused Selangor to lose money.
4. Khalid’s support for the controversial Kinrara-Damansara Expressway project.
5. The Selangor government’s performance under Khalid’s leadership.
6. Selangor water structuring note.
“The letters portrayed Khalid as a corrupt, despotic, untrustworthy and all-round unfit mentri besar and we (PKR) regret the decision to distribute the letters containing the allegations,” said Saifuddin.
Sepenuh di The Mole http://mole.my/pkr-admits-wrongly-accused-khalid/
ROS boleh tutup PKR atas kessalahan salah pecat Khalid. Kenapa tidak lakukan?